The Advantages of LCD Projector technology
A projector is an imperative bit of electronic hardware which is required for a wide range of introductions, gatherings, courses and so on. It is "part-and-parcel" for business administration. Projectors can be arranged into two technologies:
- DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
The two different types allude to the internal systems that the projector uses to compose an image. The LCD systems have ameliorated drastically over the last few years while the DLP models are more competitively priced.
The LCD Projector Hire is common among the corporate sector for all their business meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops etc. The projector is used by many manufacturers such as Hitachi, Epson, Sanyo and Sony. The LCD projectors contain three separate glass panels – one for red, one for green and one for blue components of the image that is being transferred to the projector. As the light passes through the panels, individual pixels can be opened to enable light to pass or close to obstruct the light. This action modulates the light and produces the image that is projected onto the screen. Therefore it's also known as 3LCD. Some of the advantages of LCD projectors are:
- LCD projectors are generally more 'light efficient’ than the DLP ones. For example, if someone uses a lamp of the same wattage in both an LCD and DLP, the LCD will produce a much more beaming image.
- With LCD projectors, one can get an alluring color in clear, defined images; even in a bright room. Also, LCD have more than double the brightness in color luminescence, compared to non-LCD projectors.
- These projectors are also capable of projecting bright and vivid images with a low output lamp.
- Considering the previously mentioned system in the LCD projector and when compared with DLP, most people would prefer the LCD for the brilliant brightness feature.
- LCD projectors have been known for their image sharpness. LCD delivers a much sharper image (more precisely focused) than DLP.
- It is easier to achieve greater zoom magnification with an LCD projector than an DLP
- DLP projectors need to be directly in line with the screen and not further away than their meager zoom capabilities will allow. On the other hand, LCD projectors are much more flexible because of their installation options.
- DLP projectors suffer from two possible artifact problems: dithering and rainbow effect. These don't always happen, but they are possible. LCD projectors have neither of these problems.
- The biggest advantage of LCD is the price. LCD can
deliver higher lumen output (amount of lamp brightness) at a lower price
than DLP. The cost difference of LCD over DLP is even greater when price of electricity and lamp replacement is factored in.
At the end of the day, LCD Projector Hire is seen as more popular as the color reproduction is critical and this machine has it as its best!